- Do You Have A Spirit Animal?
- BULLYING AWARENESS CAMPAIGN (8-SA,
- Top 10 Albert Einstein Quotes
- Pisces NEW Moon March 17 Astrology
- New Technology Coming To Uber,
- Time - motivational video || Time
- Nature: Elephant seals
- Global Conservation Fund: Investing
- FREE Episode | Psychedelica: Psychedelics
- How To Make A Living Doing What
- Dr. Bina Vasan - The Inspirational
- How New Zealand and Canada Adopt
Upcoming Live Events
In this ground-breaking original series, experts explore the history and use of psychedelic plants including political ambitions, the perceived shadow side and the proper environment to experience these substances. From the origins of Shamanism to the spiritual expression of modern awakenings, discover the role of sacred medicin... see more
Explore, Engage, Evolve
Built for people at the forefront of evolving culture
Built for People at the Forefront of Evolving Culture.
Wholelife offers a community social network and two types of media channels. We will soon be adding distribution and monetization capabilities for content creators.
Topic-based Channels Topic-based channels are focused on delivering the best and latest in content, products, services and even discount coupons from leading practitioners and producers in the fields of holistic health and wellness, personal development, eco-fashion, sustainable lifestyles, food, yoga, parenting and much more.
Wholelife TV Channel Wholelife TV is redefining the concept of conscious media from interviews and documentaries to encompass a person’s whole life. It is the flagship channel of Wholelife Network, and features a daily schedule of new and contextually relevant programs for the Quality of Life community that is our audience. Wholelife TV will soon be syndicated to many websites and Facebook pages with millions of audience members.
The Wholelife Platform (Coming soon) TThe one-stop media and commerce platform, loaded with free and inexpensive tools and apps that can be licensed individually or mixed-and-matched to create a customized entrepreneurial workstation. This workstation will enable clients to:
- stream live video
- publish newsletters
- post to social media
- manage mailing lists
- create marketing funnels
- produce video content/webinars
- create multimedia books (solo or in collaboration)
- engage in social commerce
- curate a store
- and much more
To read more about Wholelife’s growth plan click here